The Last Summer.. Again

 I called the phase of my life after undergrad was officially over and before I officially started work, The Last Summer. It was, and still is, one of the best times of my life. Facebook has been reminding me through photos from 6 years ago. 

6 years on... its this in-between period again. Similarities, but HUGE differences. It isn't the same when you are adulting. Yet at the core of it, I guess things stay the same, even though there are things the world tells me like I need to think about my career development etc. 

1. My values stay the same- Fixing my eyes on Christ, imperfectly, but always finding it back to His guiding light

2. My dreams are still important and valid- haha actually this is what prompted me to post here after so long- I really love this song lyrics and the story behind it. The self-doubt, the denial, the tussle within yourself, and the breakthrough to find actualisation. 


3. Learning, learning about navigating and cultivating relationships, both personal and work: Am thankful I am better at friendships now :') A moment's throwback to how I was for most of my uni days just made me reflect that I really do have so much to learn about relationships lol

4. I dare to risk taking the path less travelled, 只要是你的带领



Comments