Feeling Frivolous// IG Moments


Compilation of some IG moments that I intentionally saved to remember and for posterity (half-kidding only).

Also because I am feeling frivolous after ending work at 10pm today, plus tomorrow is Friday, and it will just be MSF training wheeee. Making this video stirs up feelings of gratitude when I am reminded of God's faithfulness and how the adventure with Him has been so joy-full. Of course, I don't want to over-romanticise because there are certain moments when I just feel like this whole faith journey is hollow and meaningless.

Have been wanting to compile my Moments for some time- this app FilmoraGo is so gr9 <3 Main issue (which is perhaps mine) is that I can't rotate the video right side up so if happy watching it from a different angle :>

I had fun! At some point in the last 2 years of university, I realised how precious it was to have fun while doing something I am passionate about. Before that the first 2 years my friends told me I was intense-scary, and yes, I didn't enjoy much fun.

Moments to ponder and look back :)

Comments