Yours truly

Hey.. This blog feels like a primary school friend you bumped on your way home and both of you wind up sitting on the same bus but not knowing what to say without sounding too awkward.

Recently.. I have been pondering. Like, what am I here for. I see friends working so hard, and I want to ask them why. On the other hand, I guess I'm worried for Belvia. The most unlikely person to be my closest friend, some say. But in primary school, one dosen't judge, and all I know is that we have been friends for like our entire lives and I want her to be able to do something she likes when we get thrust into the big world out there a few years from now. And I worry cos she says she lacks the fighting spirit and sometimes I wanna shake her and say that you have to fight to be happy too, sometimes.

Before reality sinks in

Before reality sinks in
Run with all your soul to the beam
Of light that shins forth in your dream

Before you find it impossible
and people agree its unreasonable
Before the soul gets weary 
from life's many queries
And one decides that a dream 
Is defined as an intangible thing

So, run, run with what you've got
To the light you've sought
Throwing aside the many doubts 
fermenting in your heart

And a dream can still remain a dream
Cos your life will be what you've dreamed

Comments