你会怕孤独吗?

大姑丈问的这一句仿佛象征着世界会不断问我的问题。

Do I dare to make that resolution again, to wait on the LORD? You know, thinking about the vastness of Your plan for this world and our part in it, my heart is stilled. 


Like in Tap Mei Tuk where the cloud-covered mountains and gently lapping waters declare Your glory. How wonderful to know You and walk in Your ways! 

 "The Lord directs our steps, so why try to understand everything along the way?" 
Proverbs 20:24 (NLT)

 I am ready to go back home now, to begin work and continue with ministry. There is a place for me there, and I will discover why these doors have been opened. 

P.S. I am very happy to share about stuff to do in HK~ It feels like a second home; I've had one of the best times of my life and precious moments of basking in God's creation here.

Comments