4am

It's the 4am epiphany again.

I am very glad that this time it was for Glory Presbyterian Church. Pretty sure my proposal will be taken favorably, excited to see what happens. Thank you, Father, You have let me do what I wanted to do.

On more trivial things, I discovered another time capsule while searching for those One Piece name stickers I got made eons ago (don't know why I suddenly got reminded of their existence). Introspection is my nature, I am sure of that now.
 The closest reason is (2) it was really a pleasant surprise. Jolted my memories of a more awkward Kang back in Secondary 2, still needy for friends' affirmations, trying to fit into the cool kids gang. Those were the days of Neoprints, junk food at JEC, altercations with people (including once with Newtown Secondary kids lol).
 

I really thank God for preserving me. Not only that, He has added so much to me such that my 'priorities' have been fulfilled, even though He was way down my priority list. I am joyful rather than happy/cheerful which sustains me through difficult circumstances. Belvia and I ended up being in the same class till Secondary 4, after which we went to Junior Colleges that were just opposite each other. I have made firm friends from school. I guess I am cherishing people better? 

(4)... Is still important to me but hmm I don't feel like it will be a big priority.

And Abba Father, I have indeed roamed Your world. So many beautiful sights and sounds that tug my heartstrings and incite such a range of emotions within me. 

I am on my way to work that I find such meaning and purpose in too, something that I have wanted to do since I was 18.

Why am I so blessed, Lord?

"就 如 神 从 创 立 世 界 以 前 , 在 基 督 里 拣 选 了 我 们 , 使 我 们 在 他 面 前 成 为 圣 洁 , 无 有 瑕 疵 ; 又 因 爱 我 们 , 就 按 着 自 己 意 旨 所 喜 悦 的 , 预 定 我 们 藉 着 耶 稣 基 督 得 儿 子 的 名 分, 使 他 荣 耀 的 恩 典 得 着 称 赞 ; 这 恩 典 是 他 在 爱 子 里 所 赐 给 我 们 的。“ 以弗 所书 1:4-6

Comments