Twenty Twenty-Two

 Realised I haven't posted here for awhile. I'm still writing though. And even video-journalling, though that was quite weird and my phone didn't have enough space haha.


Where I am now: Sitting at V's desk, looking out at the rain, listening to BeigeMellow playlist. Feet very cold even with knitted socks. Warm oolong tea never felt soul good. Looking at the poloroid of bobear and me, taken 5 Dec 2020 in Chinatown, after we patched up after a(nother) conflict. Thinks to self: We have grown. I have grown.

I put that above image as my laptop wallpaper to really ground myself with the fact that God is here. I look at the paintings and am reminded of different things:
1. HK's tumultous events since 2019, still unfolding now as I experience it also
2. God's sovereign hand still in this, though these things are too great for my heart to comprehend or hold. I shall be humble and pray.
3. Abba Father's blessings through the years- the right painting a glorious reminiscence of fellowship and friends, hiking in awesome nature
4. 神说,‘我在这里‘: and therefore I can lean into Him all the time :)

2022: To run to the Refuge that is mine all the time; being a woman of Psalm 16. 


Comments